“Lots of everything... candy, candles, decor, clothes, jewelry”
Review of American Candle

American Candle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: American Candle is more than just great candles, it is also a fashion destination! The boutique is filled with designer accessories, handbags and gorgeous clothing lines. A great selection of jewelry from Pandora, Alex and Ani, Swarovski, and many others. Let the kids enjoy our huge candy room, featuring over 150 barrels of candy. American Candle is open seven days a week.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is a unique store. They have candles by many companies as well as their own. They had the updated scents of wood wick candles. They also had some ribbon wicks too. One area is dedicated to popular jewelry designers. They had cute coffee mugs, decor for all holidays, home decor in general, some shirts, some boutique clothing. If you just want to go for their candles head to the last room. This way you bypass all the candy if tempted! I was happy to see they had a small section of sugar free candy. I would suggest they add sugar free caramels.
I overheard that the store will soon be under new management, not sure what direction that will take this store. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Also a good kids section is available so they don't feel left out.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We were burning time between a day of fun at s&s raceway and dinner at Red Robin when we stumbled upon this place. There is a little bit of everything here. They have candy, ice cream, snacks, knick knacks, and of course candles. I believe they have candle making demonstrations but am not sure what time they do it. Easy way to spend a half hour or so.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place has it all! All the candles you can imagine and more! I wasn't expecting all the fun little treasures you can find inside. Definitely worth the stop!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We went to look for something as a birthday gift - so many different items to choose...We never get through the entire building. We got different items that looked interesting and didn't want more temptation - especially with all that candy in the barrels!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I researched areas to look at along the way to Philly and came across the American Candle Factory. Im glad my husband let me stop here. You can shop for you ..or shop for others. Its huge so if you're capable of no time curfew, take your time and look around. I found my mothers day gifts there .