“Its a Subway”

Subway
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Just like any other Subway
Staff was nice food is same as most Subways
Not the wors place but good for quick food

Reviewed 21 June 2016

World's best service. Open the door, you see friendly faces immediately. Food is the way you exactly wants it. Beautiful.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been going to this place for years. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience there. The sandwiches are always prepared quick and accurately. The toppings are fresh and more than ample. The selection of toppings beat another well know sub chain that is new to our area. The cost is also lower than the other chain store. The workers are pleasant and fun to talk to. Even if there is a somewhat long line when I arrive I am usually out the door quickly. If you have not been there I recommend that you give it a try.

Have A Blessed Day,
Jerry

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Just once I would like to visit a restaurant where the food actually looks like the food you see on TV commercials.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The new chicken sub is awsome,we had it for lunch today. The service was quick for a lunch crowd! A good stop when I'm a hurry an close by,its right on 611 easy on an off. The help are polite,quick,an the place is clean.