“Good, local & friendly”

Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Located in Bartonsville PA come relax in our 62 seat dining room or call for takeout. We have a complete breakfast menu, fresh soups, Fresh ground burgers, grilled panini sandwiches, Wraps, fresh salads and custom blend coffee. We also feature real fruit smoothies, Espresso beverages, fresh brewed iced teas. Check out our menus here on this site. Dale's is a true local favorite in the Poconos.
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Good food, friendly staff. Brief menu but adequate. Small country feel. A nice place to bring a friend for lunch.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Went this morning w/ my hubby. It was wonderful. The eggs are cage free, the variety of pancakes are amazing, Everything was delicious. Also, I had THE BEST hot chocolate ever. If you are nearby, please, stop here & have the best breakfast.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Dale's is a quiet and unobtrusive little place. It has warm and friendly service. They have a slightly different menu with a primarily healthy taste. However, they still can offer a good little burger or turkey club type sandwich. It is an ideal stop for lunch, either late or early. Breakfast is also a great idea.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were on our way back from NYC and decided to get off the exit and find a spot to eat. We spotted this little gem and were not disappointed. I had the southwestern omelette that had a ton of flavor. He had the Cuban with the pasta salad that was delicious. I recommend this for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here when traveling through to NYC. I ordered a grilled cheese and Zappa Toscana soup and my husband had a chicken salad sandwich and a cup of Italian Wedding soup. The sandwiches were served on ciabatta, which was fresh and tasty. The soups were not the traditional presentation of either recipe, but were good and homemade. They had a wide selection of breakfast items that looked very good.