“Awful”

Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Located in Bartonsville PA come relax in our 62 seat dining room or call for takeout. We have a complete breakfast menu, fresh soups, Fresh ground burgers, grilled panini sandwiches, Wraps, fresh salads and custom blend coffee. We also feature real fruit smoothies, Espresso beverages, fresh brewed iced teas. Check out our menus here on this site. Dale's is a true local favorite in the Poconos.
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Went on a Sunday and was rushed out of there because of a waiting line. The oatmeal was terrible. The coffee was terrible.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Came one day for lunch on the way to an appointment. Love the chicken salad on croissant. Homemade pasta salad(no mayo) delicious. Just great. Iced tea a must. Breakfast always looks good but I'm a lunch person.
The next day I was with hubby & was going from A to B so I treated for lunch here. We tried the shrimp wraps. Delish.
Staff always attentive & friendly. Thanks Wendy. Will be back. BTW. I drove 10 miles just to eat here.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

It was a quick stop for food before heading to our hotel. You can dine in or eat out. My family and I dined in. The food was great nothing fancy. They serve variety of food options. Price was reasonable for a family of 5.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank chazz453
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Delicious and fresh! Large menu. Different things to choose from. Friendly service! Clean spot. Think this my new Sunday spot.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

We dined here for breakfast with my husband, daughter & son in law. Staff is attentive & friendly. Everything was outstanding!! I ordered an omelette w/tomato, mushrooms, spinach. & feta with a side of Boar’s Head Virginia ham. Everyone else ordered cage free eggs any style with pumpkin pancakes. Coffee was so good we got a tall paper go cup for the road. Wish we had found this restaurant sooner. We would have eaten here multiple times.

Date of visit: October 2019