“Their dinner”
Review of Serengeti

Serengeti
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Very friendly staff and manager. Love the atmosphere. Delicious meals and great price for your money.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

We stayed inside the Howard Johnsons... had Breakfast, Lunch and a small Dinner from here... Staff is very nice and prices were reasonable... Food was Great!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We have had both breakfast and dinner. The food is very good and nicely priced if you are on a budget.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The Serengeti is really nice inside, I'm surprised they don't get much outside business. The food is good and the service was attentive.

1  Thank Alexander R
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

It's a shame everything was great soup, salad, potatoes, vegetables but I ordered a steak it was supposed to come with mushrooms but it didn't I said to the bartender where's the mushrooms she said they don't put them on because most people don't like them ??? Well it says on the menu that it does dah take it off if your not going to serve them.. Then I ordered my steak VERY Rare told her 3 times how I wanted it I got the steak well done I showed her the steak I said this is well done her answer oh yes it is.. No sorry no offer of new one only at the end I said just give me a container for my dog I can't eat this that she said you could have ordered a new one nice to know when I was paying the check... Cost me $80 with tip for soup salad and potatoes. My friends meal was fine. But we won't be back...