All reviews indoor pool would stay again mother's day microwave blast
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We have stayed here many times we love it that's why we keep coming back.
There lounge is very cozy and the bartenders are very friendly making you feel at home.
The location is great! If you are in the area I highly recommend this hotel
Margo H

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Firstly, Both the website and the booking agent assured me their was a continental breakfast which was not the case. My family had to wake up early to go enjoy breakfast at our own cost due to false info. provided to Howard John and posted on the website. I blame management staff on that property. Secondly after checking into a room we found the bed sheets were not changed from the previous guests. We found feces and hair on our sheets. We were offered 4 more room, all were found to have multiple hairs on the bed sheets. We asked for our money back to seek out a new propert to stay with our small children. We were denied this and forced to stay in a disgusting room with a leaky toilet. I will never stay not recommend this property ever again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2015

I decided to treat my employees to a night out to celebrate the holidays. The staff was top notch, the bar staff was wonderful and we had a FABULOUS time! We even did a secret Santa giveaway in a room off of the bar that was beautifully lit by a gorgeous fireplace filled with comfortable seating. IT WAS GREAT! If I didn't live here, I would stay here when skiing and cozy up to the fireplace! Lol. We are blocking the fireplace in my pic! To top it of Chili's Bar and Restaurant is across the street, YUMMMM, but if your not in the mood for TexMex, Serengeti Restaurant in the hotel is great too!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends