“Nice”

Hampton Inn Bedford
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

From the very friendly front desk guy... Lorna Doons! Made my day. We have a suite. In the back. Very quiet and comfortable. Pool downstairs and free breakfast. Right off the PA turnpike! Booked thru Hilton site and checked in within two minutes! Life is good!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dthopson
Jyoti P, Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank-you for choosing to stay at our property during your recent visit to Bedford County. Your positive comments are appreciated; I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and I hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Not sure where to start the room or the service. Our room was a King suite that was very large. We had our bed, pullout sofa, two comfort chairs and a coffee table. It was very relaxing when sitting with another couple. Both of the staff members we dealt were very pleasant and helpful. As for the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms everything was very clean and well kept.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank-you for choosing to stay at our property during your recent visit to Bedford County. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Your positive comments are much appreciated, and I hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The hotel itself is beautiful. Very clean with lots of light. Nice indoor pool which I will try out next time. Location close to downtown and other restaurants. I really do see myself staying here the next time I'm in Bedford.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank-you for choosing to stay at our property during recent visit to Bedford County. I am please to hear your stay was enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Bedford.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Awesome experience at Hampton in Bedford. This was my husband and I's Valentine getaway. Check in and Check out process was efficient. Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C925UEdebbiec
Jyoti P, Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property during your recent visit to Bedford County. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I was in Bedford for a meeting with the Sheetz Convenience store chain at their Claysburg offices. This hotel was located in a perfect spot for my trip. The lady that checked me in was very professional. The hotel was quiet and clean with a nice work-out room.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jyoti P, Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank-you for choosing to stay at our property during your recent visit to Bedford county. We appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again during your next visit to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
0.7 km away
24.5 km away
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 8 in Breezewood

Been to Hampton Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!