“BEDBUGS in room 106 on 9/30/17”

Hampton Inn Bedford
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I found a dead bug upon arrival but because I had already unpacked the massive amounts of stuff that comes with traveling with an infant, including the fact that she was already asleep in her Pack n'Play, I took my chances and hoped it was some other type of bug. I deeply regret it. Management still has not returned my phone call. Almost a week later, and I still have welts all over my body. Everywhere. I am so lucky that my 4 month old did not get bit, but she had been playing on the bed, so I'm just so disgusted and nervous that I could have brought some home. This is small potatoes compared to bed bugs, but the room was also a disaster. There were crumbles of something hard all over the floor and we needed to open the toilet lid to flush properly. Disgusting, all around. I'm furious.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 106. Or probably anywhere.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kathryns106
Jyoti P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for staying at the Bedford Hampton Inn, and for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay with us.
Your comfort and care is our top priority. I wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that our Hotel will be undergoing a renovations with the next 90 days. Also I just wanted to mention to you that we do take your comments seriously, we did have our terminex crew look into the bugs in your room and they did not find anything
Please contact me if I can be of any assistance to you.
We appreciate your business.
Please come again.
Penny M. Ott

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Comfortable, clean, friendly. Usual great breakfast. Beautiful garden at the entrance. I love Hampton Inns but this wasn't the best I'd been to. A little worn. Close to the Turnpike entrance so very convenient. I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SFWMD
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Have used this hotel on previous business trips and I would recommend this Hampton Inn as a good value. Clean, comfortable, close to restaurants, good internet connection and TV choices. Only issue was no breakfast meat offered at complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I've been to many Hampton's and this one was just ok. Front desk was not that good. I was with a group and there was one guy on and he was overwhelmed. We all go the same rooms but found out later paid different prices? What's that about? The room was fine. Breakfast was nice in morning and the lady working it was very friendly and made people feel at home. When leaving the front desk once again was no where to be found and when she finally came it was one person and was just ok.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor and had no problems
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

And that's not a bad thing. The chain is getting a bit long in the tooth but it's consistently ok , they all just seem to need a freshen up. Bkfst is enough to get you going. I will say this one had great flowers around it and it makes for good curb appeal in a mediocre location. The chain make a big deal about its rewards but it's rarely recognized at check in. Why fill out preferences too when they are ingored. Mine says away from elevator, I was given a room right by the elevator which they quickly changed but why have a profile then?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SalCT06478
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
0.7 km away
24.5 km away
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 9 in Breezewood

Been to Hampton Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!