Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
WyndhamUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
Trip.comUS$97
All reviews room was clean checked in quickly continental breakfast front desk good nights sleep flat screen tv place to stay turnpike channels lamp plug internet furniture hampton
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

If you're looking for a nice place to stay, this is your place. It was clean, water was hot and internet / TV worked great. We stayed in a King bed room, plenty of room for a couple and their furry child's crate.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandi Granlund, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing to staying with us here at the Super 8 by Wyndham, Bedford. You and your fur child are so welcomed here, please come again!

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

I went on a week long road trip and stayed in a different hotel every night. I stayed here for my final night and this was by far the cleanest, most sanitized hotel room! Very friendly staff too. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JeffCo1968
Brandi Granlund, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Thank you for your kind words and for staying with us at the Super 8 by Wyndham, Bedford. Come again!!

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Upon walking in the front door, I was greeted with the friendly staffs smiles . I was checked in quickly and efficiently. I had been driving for days and just wanted to sleep. My room was simple yet comfy . I even asked for extra pillows and got them. Can’t beat that! I was able to bring my dog along as well. I’d give this a 5/5 affordable rates and comfy stay . Thank you for a positive experience for my dog and I.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Edward_Stephens82
Brandi Granlund, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

I am happy to hear that you had such a positive experience! It is always our goal to provide great service, with a smile. Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 by Wyndham, Bedford.

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Ali at the front desk was exceptional. Blizzard outside everything was closed she provided some wonderful snacks. Would highly recommend staying here. Rooms very clean and comfortable. If you need a place to get out of the storm this is it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 518markk

Thank you for the kind words! We always try to make sure our guest our comfortable during any situation! I am happy to hear that you would recommend others to stay here! If you are ever in the area again, we would love for you to stay with us. Thank you for staying with Super 8 by Wyndham, Bedford.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

We needed a cheap, clean place to stay for one night while travelling along the Turnpike, and this Super 8 delivered. The room was clean, with some of the furniture recently updated and replaced. Our beds were comfortable, and met our needs completely. The front desk staff was very friendly both at night, and the following morning. Pandemic procedures meant no breakfast in the morning, but bags of snack foods and drinks were available for each person staying. All in all, we needed something convenient, clean, and cheap for our quick stay, and had no problems meeting all of those requirements here.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Matt S
Brandi Granlund, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Super 8 by Wyndham, Bedford. I am pleased to hear that we met all of your needs during your stay. I hope if you are ever in this area again, you choose to stay with us.