Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$104
Travelocity
FindHotelUS$108
All reviews one night eggs and sausage room was clean hot breakfast business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021

The room was clean and the front desk attendant was very nice. However, the pool was dirty and cloudy with a green tinge, and the bed was way too firm to my liking. Did not rest at all. Would not recommend or stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We stopped in just for an overnight and were greeted by Marci & Darci. Both were extremely welcoming and accommodating. The room was very clean, including the towels and bathroom. I also would like to recognize the front desk clerk, Marci, SUPER nice and immediately addressed any need I had. She definitely is an asset to the brand.

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank mikea168
Reviewed 19 April 2021

This was a disaster. Started with walking into half cleaned room. To blood on sheets and the staff or the corporate office could care less. It's a shame Holiday Inn use to be a great place . No longer BEWARE !!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belle Vernon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Hello cindydcrfl,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to learn that the level of service received fell below expectations. Along with your observations about the level of service received, I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments. I trust that the actions that will be taken will avoid similar issues from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Business trip took me to Belle Vernon. Booked one night here and it was more than acceptable. Very accessible from I-70. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Hotel overall was in nice shape. Hot breakfast was predictable but tasty. Good assortment of cereals, baked items and beverages in addition to pancakes, eggs and sausage. They even had Tostito's salsa to put on my eggs!

Staff was very pleasant and attentive. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

The heading says it all. I had an 11 day stay booked with a 14 day up coming. I was there 1 day and booked the next stay 3 weeks early. Outstanding Hotel and staff. The rooms are amazing. All the amenities you need are in the area and it's right off the highway.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holidays Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belle Vernon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is appreciated in helping us to further our success in the future. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was wonderful and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tammy Nangle