“Excellent staff”

Rusty Nail
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday afternoon. Went in Sat ourselves and were greeted by a friendly waitress within a couple minutes. It was nicely air conditioned on a hot day. The waitress quickly got us our drinks. We ordered the provolone sticks for an appetizer and they came out fast. While waiting for the appetizer the waitress came back for our order. The cheese sticks were a nice portion, they were cooked perfectly, and came with a large side of marinara sauce. We had a grilled chicken sandwich and a bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries. The meat portions were huge and were very high quality. They toast the buns and the bacon was good as well. The fries were your run of the mill restaurant fries. The waitress came back regularly to fill drinks and to check on us.
Highly recommend trying. Take a jacket if you get cold easily.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I lived in Bellevue for a few years. This was our go to spot to take friends and family that were visiting. The staff is very friendly and the food was amazing every time. They have fantastic breakfast!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for 20+ years-every time I come to visit my brother.and I've never been disappointed.this is my second morning in Pittsburg this visit,and my second visit to the Rusty Nail-had mushroom and spinach omelette yesterday,eggs Benedict today,will lots of free top up coffee.the staff are lovely,and have been here years too,and I will be back again on this trip.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Our family goes here more often than I care to share and have been for more than a decade! It is a small place and you sometimes have to wait in line in or outside for a table! On very busy days they put a table outside with coffee to keep you waiting in line and once you are in, the staff is friendly. They have many different types of food and we have never had a bad meal there 0 ever. If you like home cooked meatloaf or just a sandwich or salad they offer daily specials they advertise on a board in their window. Very down to earth place.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to the Rusty Nail for years. If you are in the mood for a comfort food, a great breakfast and good service then this is the place to go. Never disappointed.