“Very tasty thai food”

Place One
Ranked #44 of 163 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I was visiting this place alone and most important for me was a quality of the food. As I like both Chinese and Thai food, I've decided to try this place as it was close to my hotel. I have ordered a sizzling sea food and it was very tasty and fresh. The place is clean and service is good. I would definitely come back.

2  Thank Irina71

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Nice place. Good food, nicely decorated and good service. They also serve several thai dishes. Good prices. Byob. We go there often. Enjoy

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Well the place is very dim and just looks old but their chicken curry is to die for. I would recommend everyone to try it. The other dishes are okay but the Thai menu is quite nice.

1  Thank Bang X
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I usually pop in for take out. The food is good and I like their fried rice the best of all the restaurants in the area. I would prefer an egg roll with my take out but they insist on soup. They also don't have boneless ribs like other chinese restaurants offer.

1  Thank missimin
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for 15 years. The food is great sometimes awesome the owners are like friends the pad Thai is better than most Thai restaurants you'll enjoy it