“Good pies”

Lou's Farm Mart
Ranked #14 of 162 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Can't really comment on anything but the pies but they are worth the visit. I went on thanksgiving and Christmas. The sour cherry is delicious and also the sweet potato was awesome.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Moved to the area 2 years ago and was delighted to find Lou's. Fruits and vegetables and deli for significantly less than the supermarkets, and the quality is better. Lou's homemade roast beef, roast pork, ham and turkey are a bargain.
But I'll be heading up the road to the next market. I am getting tired of getting less meat and cheese than I pay for. Their scales are off so that I run out of food to make sandwiches. Tired of complaining, and tired of making the last sandwich with one slice in it.
Cheating is one way to undo having a good product for a good price.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Lou's is a combination deli, fruit and veg store that also sells prepared meals, sandwiches and homemade salads and Italian products. They bake many of their baked products. Great hoagies.

1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 17 November 2016

There is a good selection of fresh produce, seasonal decorations and a great deli. We just tried the hoagies and they tasted good with a right price. We like the kielbasa, hoagie dip and italian cheese. There may be a line at deli, but it moves along!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I have shopped at Lou's Farm Mart for longer than I can remember, definitely about 20 years? Whether I lived in Philadelphia, Andalusia, Feasterville or Holland, I always make it a point to come here. You will always find the freshest produce at great prices, and also some specialty items dependent upon the season. I have also gotten some really beautiful plants there, and the pies are great. I cannot comment on their deli items because I'm a vegetarian. All in all, I will go out of my way a little to shop at Lou's!