“Coupons”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 610-582-8150
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Govenor Wolf made it so you cannot eat inside the restaurants and I had made reservations here so I called them and a woman answered and she told me we could do take out that we could not use the coupon we had that expires at the end of December on takeout. Can you believe that? It is not our fault we have to do take out and they will not honor it. Unbelieveable. I will go to Emily's then and give them my money.I will never go in that smelly place again.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank lindadL3307WG
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Terrible only because they weren't wearing masks. I like it there. But tonight it made me have anxiety because they weren't wearing masks. So I was freaked out. I don't understand why they were not wearing masks. You need to wear them to protect people. You might not care but I do.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank marykM1633KF
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

It took so long to get our bake potatoes. I told the waitress I thought my husband was gonna have it for dessert because he had ate his chicken parmesan and I was almost done with my steak and we finally got our potatoes. Now how do you run a restaurant like that. She said her excuse was they took to long to get done. I feel there should be no excuse for that.We had ate our soup and salad and you only get one little roll each.and our main course and still no potatoes. That sucked. My husband tips but with service like that I would of taken that into consideration when I tip.Meal was good just I want my potatoes with my meal not for dessert.and they are very pricey for what you get to eat. Our salad was just torn up lettuce and a few pieces of carrots and a rotten piece of tomatoe one lousy slice of cucumber. No cheese.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank lindadL3307WG
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Educated medical professional that uses Groupon for fun and try different places.Was told they were out of entre as it was served to other patrons. Good food but not sure if it was spit on.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Departure784550
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for my birthday, when we pulled up at the restaurant on a weekend evening there were only three cars in the parking lot. I took that as a bad sign and tried to change his mind. No, we went in. The view is beautiful sitting at the window. The food is way over priced for a way less than average meal. We were both disappointed in our meals and do not plan on going back. We found it odd that they "ran out" of items on the menu when there were only three tables in use in the restaurant the entire time we were there.

Date of visit: September 2018