“Good pizza”

Ray's Tuscan Villa
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Blakeslee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We weren't disappointed when we picked up cheese pizza and mushroom pizza last night. It was good and fed 4 people with 3 pieces leftover. (We weren't very hungry; it really hit the spot for a late dinner.)

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

We decided to retry their pizza. We used to love their grandma pie, but the last one we got was awful! This take out visit was not bad, not great but better than the last take out. Also got a grilled chicken hoagie which was very good, perfect roll! Might try again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

This is literally the worst food I have ever eaten. And $60 later my family and I were starving because we couldn't even eat this food. We had pizza and pasta that even our dog wouldn't eat. When I called to talk to a manager about it he hung up on me. Find another restaurant.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after doing some hiking. Everything was delicious! Huge burgers, good hero/sub sandwich, pizza, and grilled chicken Caesar salad (loaded with grilled chicken!). Fresh, flavorful, well-prepared.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was my 3rd time here....my daughter and I have made it a tradition to always stop here after doing the Warrior Dash being it is a 2 hr drive..
We always look forward to getting their Pizza because it is so good...
We can not wait until next year now...lol