“Typical pizza place”

La Roma Pizza
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Blakeslee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The round pizza is a typical New York Style Pizza. Their Sicilian Pizza crust for me is to heavy and need to be lighter.The flavor is good and the sauce is just right. This place is Okay if you are in a Hurry but I have had better and worse.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I have given this place 3 tries, because I'm local. However each visit has left a bad taste in my mouth. This was the 3rd and final time that I will ever go there and spend my money. I would rather drive down the effort, at least at other pleases they honor their specials and prices that are posted. Their customers service was beyond poor, and I'm in this line of business. I feel bad for anyone else that walks through their door and I'm sure their employees aren't taken cared of properly, since all 3 times I have gone I have several employees complain about their place of business.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I have leaved near La Roma for over 20 years. Every time I try and give them a shot because it's convenient they screw it up. Most people just take there change and never do the math. Well I do. When I caught them over charging me by three dollars and asked for a receipt. He tells me sorry he already completed the sale. I said so I want a receipt. Then tells me that the menu prices were wrong. Well they won't rip me off again. I won't go back. Sorry Anthony if you still own it.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We saw the sign for Hot Soup! Decide what the heck let's go in and check it out..My son saw the sign for pizza and said I want pizza please so we got a slice and cheese fries..What a treat, great food and the service was excellent guys their seamed to like working their..Also had a great selection of craft beer..Don't let his hidden jem pass by..Also it's close to Pocono Raceway.. P.s. very clean, ie..Bathrooms well kept..

1  Thank Gina R
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We've grabbed pizza here a few times and it has always been good. Last weekend we decided to try a sit down dinner inside the bar. Quite a shock. The food was AMAZING!!!!!! I had the 'Sizzling Fajitas' special, which was HUGE! And my girlfriend had the Chicken Parm, which half went home with us!!!!! Also a crazy amount of beers on tap. We will definitely be visiting this place again!!!!!

1  Thank JeffS4