“"Good Casual Dining"”

Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2018

It is nice to have a restaurant on the highways, that you know you can get a quality meal no matter where you stop. This facility has easy access to and from I-80. The store and restaurant are clean and have the ambiance you expect from Cracker Barrel. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the food was very good as always.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Don't get me wrong, I like Cracker Barrel. There restaurants are neat and the service is top notch. My issue is with the cooking and the variety. They have a pretty good selection of food on the menu, even though some items are repeated on different places on the menu, but the food is bland and unimaginative. It's what I would expect to get if I went to grandma's for dinner, and maybe that's the point. It's good old American staples done without any real taste. The food is bland beyond bland and I've tried several of these around the country and it's all the same, just blah.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We always find a Cracker Barrel on our road trips, and this was no exception! We googled the location, and made our way to this store for lunch. It was busy, but we were seated immediately. We love the ambiance and style of the dining rooms. They're casual but quaint. I was VERY cold, and we were seated by the roaring fireplace. The food was as good as usual, with my husband ordering his favorite meal, fried catfish. The service was great, as always and we left satisfied and happy. Thanks Cracker Barrel! You never disappoint!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

When traveling the Highways in North America, my wife and I are always on the lookout for the exits that have a Cracker Barrel.
We love their Country Cooking. My wife loves their store.
It is quite an experience to try the incredible variety of their mostly Southern “side dishes” menu.
Grits, Dumplings, Green Fried Apple, Collard Greens, Cole Slaw, ............
All to die for!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Close to where we were staying. Great breakfast. Fresh, hot and delicious. Customer service top quality and what every traveler needs ..... clean restrooms

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!