“Best Pho around”

Add it.
Pho Thai Nam Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Their Pho broth is the very best. Always superior. Ingredients are fresh and full of favor. Great curries and Thai basil dishes. Friendly service.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My daughter is 4 years old and loves the sping rolls and Pho. Ive been several times and this time I had the drunken noodles. What a delightful place

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I can't brag enough about the delicious food and the wonderful servers and owner. You get top quality service. My food comes out fresh and hot. My water glass is always filled and the smiling faces just warm my heart. Everyone I bring to this restaurant loves the food the atmosphere everything. You know how you can tell you're at the right restaurant, by how crowded it is. I love love love bringing my friends to this restaurant my family their family no one is disappointed it's always Wonderful.

1  Thank Just4you912
Reviewed 1 November 2015

After reading reviews, I thought I was going to be more blown away than I was. I do have to say their fried eggrolls (although the size of cigar) were fabulous. Will get two orders next time. I decided to get the beef brisket Pho and like every other time I've tried this, the meat is tough and even though it was sliced thinly, the pieces were too big and needed to be cut. This is not easy is a bowl of broth. The broth was flavorful, and the noodles good but skip the beef. My husband had the red snapper and he liked it alot. So mixed reviews. I think we'll go back for another try.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Very interesting menu served in a charming and colorful ambience. The service is exceptional and the crowds love it here. There are a lot of Asian guests, so that is always a vote of confidence. Several diners were alone, as it is quite comfortable. Check their menu and pictures on line.