“Great food and ambiance ”
Review of El Sarape

El Sarape
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We never ate here before the shopping center reorganized but have been here twice now and the food has been exceptional both times. Most recently my husband had the snapper special which was amazing. Margaritas are great. Highly recommend

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Love their new location. The service is always good, knowledgeable and helpful. Great food. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I had eaten at this restaurant at its former location and was taking my girlfriend out, and we love Mexican food, especially when it’s great! The new location has such a great atmosphere, and we weren’t disappointed, just the opposite, Thrilled, great food, great service, just an absolute must, all around. It’s a nice mature crowd, not a trendy bar scene, good luck, enjoy!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First time here. A Saturday about 4:30. Found the place empty except for the staff of which there seemed an excessive amount.
Our waitress Lucia was prompt and recited the days specials. She seemed to have first hand knowledge or the flavors each dish would have.
The menu was not vast but adequate. Choose the Pulpo (Octopus) Al Chimichurri as an appetizer to share. This was grilled perfectly and very delicious.
I had the beef fajitas and my wife had the shrimp fajitas. Hers came with peppers and onions and I would have thought mine would have also, but did not, as we ordered the same meal item. (A little disappointing). Both dishes were accompanied with two taco shells, refried beans and rice with a miserly tablespoon of sour cream and guacamole. The flavors were very good on both dinner. We will return again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

What a great restaurant! The first time I was there, it was at their old location it was getting late and I was hungry. We had a wonderful meal, and wanted to go back a second time to really enjoy the atmosphere. Well now they have a new location. It's even better than the old restaurant the food is delicious, an absolute must try if you love authentic Mexican food.