“Good Italian food”

Carmine's Italian Grille
Ranked #42 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good pizza, salads, and sandwiches. Have also tried burgers (not that good). Stay with the classic Italian foods and you can not go wrong.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

A pleasant enough pizzeria in a strip mall; offers pizza and Italian dishes, tasty salads. The owners have dressed up the tables so it resembles a restaurant--not simply a pizzeria.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We went here a few times for lunch. Over the past 3 months. Each time the guy (I think the owner, but I don't know) at the cash register made us feel like the subject says, "Just give me your money and get out" . They are a convenient location or this would have been a one and done location. The last time we were there will be the last however after we found out they are charging $3 for a small drink. The prices are not listed so if you're not paying attention you'll get stuck with that. When we are looking for an average pizza shop in the future we'll go somewhere else.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

this is a very nice restaurant. It has good service and a great menu. The food was excellent and the wine list was good. It was a little noisy but fun because a couple of large families were together and it was fun watching them enjoy one another.

Reviewed 3 April 2009

I am an executive assistant and order frequently. My previous orders have been great the pizza has been delicious. I had a board meeting and ordered salads and everyone selected sandwiches. I was extremely upset when the sandwiches arrived with not marked. We had to open up all the sandwiches and play a guessing game. It was very terrible. I will continue to order I did get an apology apparently the person that was supposed to mark the sandwiches didn't know how to write English and didn't mark them. They assured me it wouldn't happen again. Be sure and clear when you are ordering for groups that they label the items. Thanks,

4  Thank sollaruex