“New Establishment Exceeded our Expectations”
Review of The Downbeat

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Downbeat
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Now that this gem is clean and under new ownership, it's brought back a bit of the "Old Bradford!" Food and service were excellent, quick and speedy. Was in a bit of a hurry for lunch, and we all were full and satisfied upon leaving. Can't wait to have dinner here!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

OK i will admit when you walk in your thinking...this place needs a face lift. In fact the place looks like it was very well put together and then they took everything out and replaced it with table bought at a yard sale. This said don't judge a book by its cover. The food was fantastic...also bring your own doggy bag..or suitcase. the portions are ridiculous. Despite the size of the dishes they don't skimp on taste. The place is a definite go to for Italian cuisine. I am half Italian and believe me my mom would have ate here every night. Try it you will like it.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I had one of their burgers there. It was one of the top 3 I have ever had in my life! It was the one with bourbon in it, I believe, but the story gets better. We had parked up the street and got a recommendation from a law office, so we walked down. We didn't have any change for the parking meter. When we asked the owner if they ticketed people often, he said they did. So what did he do? He asked the description of our car (easy, because we have Ontario plates), went up the street himself and paid for our parking. If we go back to Bradford, we are definitely returning.

1  Thank Riverside_hosts
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The alfredo sauce is the best I have ever had. The lasagna was a huge piece...The service was a little slow but all of the food was great

1  Thank DB1341
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Only thing this has like the old Downbeat is the name. Food tastes frozen not fresh. I was in town visiting and surprised to see it had reopened. Loved eating at the old Downbeat when I got home, but this time not so much. Won't be going back.