“Blown Away”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

On a motorcycle adventure we took a chance on this place without reading anything. I was a touch nervous when I saw it was all very young people working here. Not to worry! Service was great and the pizza was amazing! Fresh quality ingredients put together expertly with great care. If I'm in the area again I would go well out of my way to eat here!

So great to take a chance and discover a hidden gem in plain sight!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had the Greco pizza. My oldest son the meat lovers pizza, youngest son the medium wings. All enjoyed our meals. Pizza shop atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

So Bradford has a lot of Pizza parlors to choose from. And Napoli is my favorite. I love a big slice loaded up with whatever I happen to be in the mood for and the crust is always perfect.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Napoli's by far has the best pizza and Italian food in the area, if you walk away hungry your fault!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Our hotel in Bradford suggested this place and mentioned they also deliver. We drove the short distance and enjoyed a great meal of white pizza, salad, soup, etc.