“Im an icecream addict!”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Bradford
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We LOVE Dairy Queen It is the best icecream in town if you are looking for soft serve and so many options.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We went on a Friday at lunch and it was not busy at all. The card machine wasn't working and Bonnie was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth. The supervisor came and explained it was because they only have one line for the whole restaurant. She voided it and re ran the card. Bonnie was pissed that this worked. She was mad that she had to be there and even more mad that there were customers. The food was fine, but the ice cream was so icy that my friend took one bite and threw it out. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

We were staying at the Best Western and drove out to DQ in the evening, thinking we would have our favorite Blizzard. However, the choices were so limited, my favorite, the Mocha Chip, was not available. Not our usual DQ experience. Probably will never return.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Plenty of hot fudge that was really hot! Better prices than other DQ's. This place is a DQ restaurant of which seemed a little unusual. Guess I'm just used to DQ ice cream.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Always able to help me out when I need a Birthday Ice Cream cake at the last minute. Food is as advertised.