“Old classic atmosphere”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast at this older version of a Perkins. By the looks of it this place no modernization has been made to the place since it opened. However that was part of it's charm. We had pancake dippers but they were a bit too large to actually dip. We also had egg platters and coffee. A little expensive for 2 people at $30 but staff was friendly and food tasted good.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Have eaten in a couple of Perkins Restaurants so you know what you are going to get as they all seem to be the same. The food was edible and the service was ok, but overall nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My granddaughters and I stopped by for "lunch" which for this 4 y/o meant pancakes. She loved the kids pancakes with sprinkles with fruit. I had the French Toast. Both meals were well prepared and the staff was very friendly. I would have given them an above average rating but as a ServSafe Food Sanitation Manager I was concerned while paying the bill I noticed a server handling food with her bare hands. No utensils or gloves, just bare hands.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

The building looks very run down from the outside and could do with some refreshment inside. It's old! However, the staff are friendly and the menu extensive. There is a good over 55 menu. The location near the highway and shopping make it a good spot for a fast lunch.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

The food was enjoyable the place needs a refresh, the staff were nice as well but the decor including those dirty ceiling tiles were beyond, I will go to Perkins again but I will not go back to this one