“Good subs, handmade for you”
Review of Leo's Sub Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leo's Sub Shop
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Scruffy looking place that serves very nice subs. Fries are good. Chicken Parmesan sub was very nice.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Wide variety of subs to choose from, Very helpful staff. A grat place to grab dinner when you just don't want to cook

Reviewed 7 October 2016

It was Labor Day and almost everything was closed. Leo's was open and I was thrilled. Locals said the food there was great. Owner Leo and son Patrick couldn't have been nicer. Said they've been there 4 years and the business is growing. My cheeseburger was delicious - wish I could have eaten more (like fries). Small place, again, immaculate, dine in or out and very reaonable.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Great food, very pleasant and patient staff, helped me decide what was the best thing to order...I'm sorry I can't remember what it was though...but it was damn good.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

The young lady (and Leo) were delightful and extremely helpful to four adults who couldn't make up their minds what to order. They practically held our hands, leading us through the options.

The burgers were declared delicious, and looked nice in their different buns. Personally, I personally wouldn't order a burger in a sub shop, but hey---I have weird friends.

My Italian Sausage sub was different in that it came with sauteed peppers and onions and was not drowned in red sauce. The cheese was oven-melted just right and the overall product was a real treat.