“Great for party platters”

Durham Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Hot roast beef in gravy and hoagie platters were excellent. Potato salad just like moms.
Sandwiches and salad for every day lunch are excellent too.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The Durham Deli was recommended by a co-worker in the area and it did not disappoint. Good selection and was in and out in a short time. I tried one of their large meatball sub lunch specials - it was definitely a sandwich I could have shared. But i didn't. Only complaint is I did not see anywhere to sit and eat so we went back to our job site to devour the food.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The hoagies here are by far the best in Lower Bucks. My wife and I get them often and are never disappointed. We can usually get 2 meals out of each large hoagie. I even get their hoagie rings when we are having a luncheon at work.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Have great sandwiches with tons of meat on sandwich. They have sandwiches,salads. They have the best potato salad in the area

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I have tried hard to keep coming to a place we once raved about. This last time was my last one. Called and asked how done was the roast beef, told it is mooing at you. Wow I said, its that red, which they responded absolutely. Ordered 2 sandwiches, went to pick up and brought home to find it well done. Called back to complain and was told, some peoples mooing is another's well done. Are you kidding me!! and you say you are the manager here! I have been coming here for 20 years, this is not the first mess up but it will be the last. Recommend you try somewhere else.