“Meh. Nothing like a jersey pizza. ”
Review of Abruzzi Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Abruzzi Pizza
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Can't say this is the best pizza I've ever had. Perhaps I'm bias because I grew up in jersey and also lived in north jersey right outside the city where the pizza is divine.
Buffalo chicken pizza is nothing special, could use a lot more meat and hot sauce.
All and all it IS the best pizza I've had in my immediate area so far though.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

At least once a month we treat ourselves to an abruzzi pizza delivered to our door. Love the crust, great blend of cheeses, sauce just right - not too sweet, not overloaded onto the pie.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

The pizza is excellent, but what makes them great is that they are consistently good. You really never have to worry about your pizza being over or undercooked.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

pizza, calzones, Italian fare are very good and prices typical - Steaks good - haven't tried other menu items but would expect the same quality - a little room to sit and eat but more of a take-out place

Reviewed 12 February 2015

I go to Abruzzi's almost every week. Obviously I like it. They are a friendly bunch and I've never had a bad meal. They do have a few tables so you could eat there, but most people do take out. While they mostly do pizzas they also do sandwiches - which are very good.

1  Thank Lets-go-to-CapeMay