“Great pizza”

Abruzzi Pizza
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Abruzzis is our go to pizza place. Consistent quality we've been going for years. Fresh made dough with the perfect amount of sauce and cheese. I would consider it to be traditional pizzeria style pizza. No crunchy crust here. Perfectly doughy with a slight crunch on the outside.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

This place has never let me down. Consistently good pizza keeps me coming back again and again. Small eating area is the only negative.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Can't say this is the best pizza I've ever had. Perhaps I'm bias because I grew up in jersey and also lived in north jersey right outside the city where the pizza is divine.
Buffalo chicken pizza is nothing special, could use a lot more meat and hot sauce.
All and all it IS the best pizza I've had in my immediate area so far though.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

At least once a month we treat ourselves to an abruzzi pizza delivered to our door. Love the crust, great blend of cheeses, sauce just right - not too sweet, not overloaded onto the pie.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

The pizza is excellent, but what makes them great is that they are consistently good. You really never have to worry about your pizza being over or undercooked.