“Fantastic pizza, fantastic service”
Review of Abruzzi Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Abruzzi Pizza
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2016

To describe the taste: NY style, quality ingredients, and not-at-all greasy. The border/edge crust is slightly smaller than average, but no less chewy (how I like it).

So yesterday was my first time ordering from Abruzzi's, and their pizza is better than any I've had in Aston, where I live.

I needed 7 pizzas for a party. Alyssa, who took my call, was a pleasure to work with, taking the order a day in advance, and delivering the pizzas within 5 minutes of the requested time-- hot and fresh. When asked, the owner was kind enough to provide an ample discount in lieu of the computer not being able to reuse a "2-for-$xx deal" more than once in the same order.

Our guests raved about the pizza. The only con is that the amount of toppings on each pizza was a little lighter than expected... but certainly not enough to dissuade us from making Abruzzi's our new go-to for future pizza parties!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I just ate at Abruzzi Pizza in Brookhaven, Pa. I always have enjoyed Veggie pizza, but it has never tasted as good as the vegetable pizzas at Abruzzi!! I had one pizza with tomatoes, spinach, and cheese. It was sooooo good!! I will definitely be visiting often!! The staff was very nice as well. We now have a new pizza dinner spot!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Abruzzis is our go to pizza place. Consistent quality we've been going for years. Fresh made dough with the perfect amount of sauce and cheese. I would consider it to be traditional pizzeria style pizza. No crunchy crust here. Perfectly doughy with a slight crunch on the outside.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

This place has never let me down. Consistently good pizza keeps me coming back again and again. Small eating area is the only negative.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Can't say this is the best pizza I've ever had. Perhaps I'm bias because I grew up in jersey and also lived in north jersey right outside the city where the pizza is divine.
Buffalo chicken pizza is nothing special, could use a lot more meat and hot sauce.
All and all it IS the best pizza I've had in my immediate area so far though.