“A taste of Thailand right in my backyard.”

SIAM Cuisine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Buckingham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I have been eating at Thais Cuisine for several years now. Many times on my way home from Rice's flea market, my friends and I will stop for thai food. The owner is very charming and your wish is his command. He makes delicious Lychee martinis and a few other specialty martinis. The menu is varied and I have become addicted to his mango curry. My best friend consistently orders the Mango curry with scallops, a dish she dreams about. We have made it a ritual now to eat there on our birthdays. Crispy duck panang curry is outstanding as well and don't forget to get the sticky rice with mango for dessert! Prices are extremely reasonable. Try it out!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

On a way to home we decided to have a lunch. So, we noticed this restaurant and got in. The menu was pretty extensive, but we both selected the same dishes. Wanton soup and grilled scallops over the rice noodles. Well, the first surprise was wanton soup. It did not look or taste like the typical one. The reach broth had not only wantons, but also chicken shrimp and vegetables. And it was delicious! We did not expect so much tasty scallops in our second course. And noodles were delicious to! Thin and perfectly cooked with excellent sauce. Unfortunately we did not have space left to try their desert. Well, may be, next time…

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Wonderful Thai food, great service in a lovely atmosphere. Even though tucked into a tiny shopping center, Buckingham Green, Siam offers a formal atmosphere and even some outside tables weather permitting. Try Thai Ice Tea. tastes more like a milkshake. Dumplings, Duck Salad, Cashew Chicken, all wonderful. and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I really enjoyed my first dinner at Siam Cuisine. Looks like lots of folks get takeout but the restaurant is very nice inside and I am glad I ate in. The duck curry was very tasty and I look forward to going back to try a lot of their other dishes. I am a super fan of Thai food and I am pleased to report that this ranks high up on the chart. The owner was serving me (a little eccentric) and he was very friendly.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This is best described as a nouveau Thai restaurant. You can get the traditional Thai favorites and they are delicious, or try some of the chefs very creative other dishes with a Thai twist.
The owner is a bundle of fun and the whole place has a delightful atmosphere.