“Terrible”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Burnham
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible dont go guy was rude chucked our breakfast sandwiches together overcharged us and then we had to wait 5 minutes for our coffees probably one of the worst subways ever been too!!!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2015

You can eat in or take it with you. Everything is made right in front of you and by your design. This is a great, inexpensive little place up by the Burnham Giant grocery store and Kmart. If you're out shopping, they're definitely a nice place for lunch or a sandwich dinner.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

There is nothing not to like about this Subway. What makes this Subway so special is the very friendly, professional people who work there. I have been going there for years. They know me and they know what I want. They are like this with all their regular customers as well as anyone who comes in from my observation. Service like that is what keeps people coming back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This subway was not very busy. The staff was very friendly.
My meal was good and the prices were reasonable.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!