“Lunch with a friend ”

Tokyo Japansese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Burnham
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

LOVE this place! My friends and I meet for our monthly 'Sushi Lunch' there. The sushi is fresh and flavorful.
The owner has gotten to know us because we're there monthly. They warmly greet us and interact.

1  Thank Joylychef

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Finally there is a great sushi restaurant in Lewistown. They had a wide selection of sushi to choose from plus, Chinese food as well. My daughter and I ordered 5 different kinds and they were all excellent. My son ordered Chinese and loved it as well. The service was as good as the food. We couldn't have had a better experience. I wish I would have stopped here months ago; it will definitely be a frequent stop from now on.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I ordered the Age tofu for a starter. It came pipping hot and cooked to perfection. My niece who never tried tofu before tasted mine and enjoyed it. The Tofu Teriyaki was also cooked the same way. The cook knew what they were doing and knew how to bring out the best in the tofu. It's my test dish for Asian restaurants like rare steak is for steakhouses/pubs and they passed with flying colors. Good service and a cook that knows what they are doing.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Was at the restaurant during its first week of opening and was greatly impressed with the quality of the food but the service was a little off (most likely do to just opening)

Because of the food quality I have been back on an average of aleast once a month. The service improved very quickly from my first visit.

In the future, I plan to returning at least once a month for this outstanding restaurant and staff

Reviewed 22 September 2015

One of the only places I will eat at in Burnham. The best food! Owners are awesome and come to check on you at the table and chit chat while eating. Love the avocado roll and vegetable delight! They remember your order when dinning in or for take out! Have been going almost every Sunday and will continue to do so! Great service and a clean establishment!