“Great tapas plates and brick oven pizza! Oh and did I mention cocktails! Yummy!”

Cork & Fork Osteria
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went last night to celebrate my husbands birthday. Reservations are definitely suggested. Even on a week night! Yummy food. It is a small plate/sharing kind of place. But we are very happy with that as most places give you TOOO much food. So this is perfect! I had the most amazing Brussles Salad. We shared a meat and cheese plate and a pizza. They have the most AMAZING espresso martini! YUMMO! Very modern decorated and warm inside. Only thing was I think our waitress had too many tables, but we were in in rush. Great place!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It's hard to believe, but an old car dealership used to occupy the space where the new, hip Cork and Fork Osteria now sits. It's been redone, renovated from top to bottom and features a big 'loft' upstairs with a view of the wine bar and restaurant beneath. The wines are carefully selected and what we had was very good. The food leans more towards shareable, small plates, a style popularized and made iconic in cities across Spain. They're small, and pricey, by well made and very tasty.

All said, we had about a half dozen small plates from the menu and everything we tried was great. Service was okay, but the ambience of the space and food/wine quality push things to the next level. Will happily come back. Look for their wood fired pizzas, crab ravioli and meat/cheese plates, among other things.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My first time trying this establishment was phenomenal! I met up with a friend for happy hour. We were happy to hear that happy hour specials were offered on the patio, So we sat outside where there was a lovely view. We started with the coral crush and Fresca Rosamaria to drink. Both were good. Fresca was very light but not too sweet but the Coral was one of the best crafted cocktails I've ever tried (and as a bartender, I've tried a LOT of cocktails.) It was light, sweet, tart, and fruity--a great blend of flavors and very visually appealing. I also had a glass of the house Riesling which was crisp and semi-sweet. For food we tried the rosemary pizza which was fresh and flavorful and the buffalo chicken meatballs which were hot and spicy. The meatballs were good but not fantastic. Ryan,our server was fantastic. He was attentive and knowledgeable. He suggested several items on the menu and answered all of our questions. He checked on us often although we were outside and his section was inside. Our check had an extra drink on it but he had a manager remove it for us after we brought it to his attention. Overall we had an excellent visit. I have already recommended this restaurant to several friends.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has lost our business. My spouse made a reservation for Valentine's Day, which they did not honor. The hostess group were rude and obviously practiced prejudicial customer service. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My wife and her friend had 6pm dinner reservations on 5/31/17. Good thing they had reservations because the restaurant was extremely busy for a Wednesday (a few birthday parties) and they were seated upstairs. Fifteen minutes after being seated, no one had come over to the table. They were about ready to leave when their server Lisa finally came over to take their drink order. (A table of two behind them had the same experience and they did walk out but no one batted an eye). Unfortunately Lisa rushed away before they could give her their dinner orders, having had plenty of time to decide what to eat at this point. At 6:25 Lisa came back to take their orders. It was 10 minutes later that my wife's avocado salad arrived and another 10-15 minutes after that when the three tapas style entrees made their way from the kitchen - all the food brought by other servers. Everything is made from scratch and it was busy but still a long time to wait. By 7pm my wife and her friend were enjoying their entrees. Twenty minutes later they asked for their bill and by 7:30 had left. The food is good but not worth the wait. After reading other reviews on here I see we are not alone in this experience. My wife agrees with other reviewers that the location in downtown Harrisburg has much better service.

1  Thank James H