“A very good restaurant”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018

My wife and I had dinner at Cedars Restaurant on New Year’s Eve. We had hummus, pita bread, lentil soup, lamb kabob, and wine. The meal was superb? Everything was very tasty and properly cooked and reasonably priced. An added bonus is that the restaurant is BYOB. We have had this same meal in very good restaurants in Turkey and in Egypt and the food at Cedar’s was of similar high quality. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Went with friends who raved about it. I was ill for 2 weeks after having one of the dishes. Won't be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It is a very nice restaurant and the food is very good. It is a B.Y.O.B place so I took a cooler with me.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had had enough pub-grub on our recent visit to attend the auto auction and decided that we wanted to dine on Lebanese. This little place is truly a gem and should be considered for anyone visiting the PA capital city who enjoys middle eastern cuisine. This was a lovely, family owned traditional Lebanese restaurant that is a wonderful break from much of the other dinner offerings.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I was surprised to see this restaurant and so glad I had dinner there while on business in the area. The service was excellent, the food was absolutely delicious and in just the right quantity and the space was quaint and clean...I did not order an entree as there were a few appetizers that looked so good...I'm glad I ordered several small plates as I was able to sample the menu and see that it is all good!

Try it, you'll love it too!