“Seasonal Eats Treats!!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #61 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Reviewed 20 March 2017

At least once every season my sweet hubby and I drop by Panera Bread in the middle of errands and shopping for an affordable light bite of one of their ever changing seasonal special's! Their cozy fireside dining is SO inviting on cold winter days, paired with one of their savory soups, specialty sandwiches and kettle chips that have real crunch to them......we just love it! One cannot forget their vast selection of yummy desserts and hot coffee creations for round 2 of shopping and errands! During summer months we are big fans of their refreshing salads paired with a flavorful muffin served on their open-air patio for relaxed peaceful dining!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Lots of my friends really like Panera, so I meet them there for coffee or lunch on occasion. When I ask them "Why"?, the answer usually is "You always know exactly what you are getting".
That's my point! When you choose a "chain dining venue" you know that a prepared, portion-controlled product has been sent from their warehouse to that venue. Reliable? yes! But not allowing for much in the way of creativity. That's just my opinion--obviously the Panera concept is very popular.
My Uncle used to say" De gustibus non est disputandem" !

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Used the new kiosks to place order. Worked well. We did the Pick 2. Great salads and sandwiches. Our Panera reward card qualified for a free cookie (yum!). Both orders received in a decent amount of time and both were correct (this doesn't always happen). We'll definitely go back when looking for a good casual meal.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Panera is one of those chains where architecture and style seems to obscure the fact that I'm still hungry when I leave.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The good ? The bread is crusty as I like my sandwich bread and the unsweetened iced tea is remarkable with selection and taste. The bad ? I had an Italian, which had mayo, chow chow, and cheddar. When does an Italian sub become something other ? When you add any of those ingredients, let alone all of them. Call it something else. It's false advertising and there was no list of ingredients for me to change my mind like all of the other sandwiches. My 7 year old always wants a cold cheese sandwich. It's not on the menu, but grilled cheese is. Why does everyone look like he spoke an alien language ? Ring it up as a grilled cheese and hold the grill. My family's $30+ bill suggests we can afford the ridiculously overpriced, overvalued food. If you like posturing and pseudo gourmet food, you'll hit a home run here.