Thatz'a Pizza
Ranked #60 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Thatz'a Pizza opened on May 12, 2014 with a bang. Owner, Kevin Shutt, has been flippin' pizzas since his teen years working for Lio's Pizza. Standing at his side is his long time girlfriend, Jacquelina Cieri, who also spent years under the mentoring of the Lio's family. Jacquelina, like Kevin, grew up in a strong Italian family with many traditions and recipes passed down to her. Spending your childhood in the kitchen with your parents, handing them spices and ocasionally getting to stir the sauce, may not give you the qualification for cooking, but it definitely gives you the passion. Taking inspiration from his Italian home life, Kevin brought his family's Tomato Pie recipe to the business. Made from the finest San Marzano tomatoes, the Tomato Pie is topped with fresh basil, parsley, and garlic as well as olive oil and a hint of parmesan cheese. Kevin has put a spin on a traditional Italian dessert, Zeppole (or Italian doughnut). Stuffed with either fruit or chocolate, Zeppole is the perfect end to your stay at Thatz'a Pizza. Thatz'a Pizza is a family friendly shop where your experience is our top priority. On the TV, shows and movies that are appropriate for all ages are displayed to enhance your family experience
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I've been coming here nearly every Friday night with my family for the past year. We all love it at Thatz'a Pizza. The staff and the owner are some of the friendliest and kind people. They remember who you are and make you feel important when you walk in. I was in last Friday when I overheard the owner take a phone call from an obviously irate customer. I listened to him politely explain how they traditionally make one of their menu items (it was their salad pizza which I've ordered before and loved). It appeared the customer didn't like the way they make it and as I listened I heard the owner offer the customer a discount on her next order. The conversation immediately ended before he could even finish his sentence. Everyone looked flustered so I kept my mouth shut that evening. When I came in tonight I jokingly asked the young woman at the counter if that customer ever called back. I was stunned to learn that that lady had taken to every site she possibly could to write lie after lie about them. It disgusts me to see such wonderful people hurt like this. I have not been asked to write this review, they don't even know I am taking the time to do this, but I hope when they see this they know there are people out there that love them and what they do. I hope they are not discouraged by that woman's ugly words. They didn't just win best pizza in central PA for nothing. And I hope any strangers reading this disregard Samantha's review, for it is the work of a person so miserable with themselves that they want to destroy and ruin everything around them until the world is as miserable as they are.

Kevin S, Owner at Thatz'a Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Disgusting order, even worse service. I ordered a salad pizza and the salad came hot and soggy... the box tilted slightly and water was pouring out of the box. The entire box came apart because it was soaked through. When I called to inquire if I got the right order I was passed to the owner who said "thats how we do it". No resolution was given to this order, the owner seemed incompetent. Can't speak to the other food, but do not order salad... it was my first time ordering and I will not be back.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Great food, plenty of options to choose from and a friendly staff. This our go to place when we are in the area.

KJS461, Owner at Thatz'a Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I've had their pizza and grilled chicken salad and both were delicious and what I expect from a pizza shop. I love their pizza and their service is great!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I got a Grilled Caesar salad, cooked the chicken right infront of me. No reheating chicken here. Best Caesar Salad i've had.