“Always fresh, love the Soups! Homemade everything!”
Review of Simply Turkey

Simply Turkey
Ranked #25 of 115 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Love the Salads and soups! The lettuce is cold and fresh! Great portions for the price! Well seasoned!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great salads. Can basically have your own choice. Served with homemade bread. Fresh baked cookies and brownies. The turkey platter dinner (or lunch) is very good!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times and each time try something new. I haven't had anything I didn't like and have even been given a free beverage for working at a local hospital.

Took two out of town co workers there for lunch and they talk about how good it is everytime I see them!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I tried this place with a friend for dinner. Food is good but everything else including the people and prices are lousy. Rude, young staff even lied about my group and said we gave them the finger when leaving. In fact we thanked them, complimented the food and wished a merry Christmas!!! We were overcharged and pointed it out. Request an itemized receipt and never got one. Talked with Pete for more than 20 mins. The next day and he offered nothing for the ordeal. Once was enough for me, couple bucks more and you can have a nice steak elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

For some reason, we forgot about this restaurant. Not sure why, but we haven't eaten here in years. So when my wife suggested it the other night, I was happy to give it another try. Wow, I really had forgotten how great (and versatile) turkey can be. There are tons of choices on the menu, but we went with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and a hot turkey sandwich. The food was really good, but the restaurant could use some love. It's a cross between cafeteria style and fast service, but could easily be clean up a bit to create a nicer atmosphere. We will definitely be back, but will probably do take away this time.

Been to Simply Turkey? Share your experiences!