“Fantastic little pizza shop.”

Nikoli's Pizza and Catering
Ranked #30 of 115 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Nikolis Pizza -catering and delivery in Camp Hill and Mechanicsburg. Nikolis Pizza and Italian Restaurant delivers pizza and catering in Mechanicsburg and Camp Hill. We offer pizza, subs on homemade rolls, wraps, and more!
Reviewed 16 January 2017

For your cravings for subs, pizza and bolis, this is a great little place off the beaten path. The shop is a little run down, but the food quality more than makes up for it. A must stop when in the area.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered lunch from Nikoli's a few times recently during all-day business meetings. The restaurant has a computerized order entry system that recognizes your telephone number and associates it with your address, which makes ordering much easier and quicker. Staff answering the phone are very pleasant and helpful. Delivery is prompt. The menu is fairly extensive, and everyone enjoyed their selections. Great place for a delivered business lunch!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

They have the best meatball Stromboli and I LOVE their sub rolls. The sauce is a little sweet and it's wonderful! Not a fancy atmosphere but the food makes up for it! We eat there all the time.

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

We ordered here for lunch. Took an hour longer to get here than advised and the pizza was cold, literally cold like it had been sitting out all day, the crust was soggy (how do they manage to get the crust soggy??), and the pepperoni looked like it was just put on top of a cheese pizza and not cooked.

I can honestly say this is the most disgusting pizza I have gotten in years and ended up just throwing it away because it was too gross.

I will never order from Nikoli's again and I am going to tell all my friends about this experience!!

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Came to Mechanicsburg for business and decided to try out all the local pizza shops around. Must say that out of the ones I have been, this shop is the one I didn't like as much. You can taste the difference in quality, nothing screamed at me to come back.