“Great Stromboli, great pizza, great subs!”
Review of Roberto's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roberto's
Ranked #36 of 115 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

What's not to love about Roberto's? This place is amazing! The cheese there is wonderful, and the service is expeditious! It's my wife's favorite pizza place, and we have eaten there more times than I can count. She is a picky eater, so I know it is definitely good.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

This has been a family pizza shop for decades. Everyone who goes to Roberto's gets a fabulous meal, particularly the pizza slices which are always available, day and night.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

Not a lot to pick from in Camp Hill and came here on a friends recommendation, was not disappointed. Great classic pizza and sub place at a reasonable price. The pizza is fresh and subs really hit the mark with the rolls. We've been back a couple of times and the food hits the spot and is consistent each time.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

I went there for a nostalgic visit after about a 10 year absence. My wife and I attended college in the area in the early 80s and we'd rarely been back in the past 30 years. The restaurant was much like we remembered it and the Boli was as great as it was in the past. We had the added treat this time that the family that owned the restaurant for the past 37 (?) years was there and we regaled each other with our stories of the past.

1  Thank RoyLScam
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

So the dining room isn't amazing. Who cares. The pizza here is great, and at a reasonable price. Staff is always friendly, and you can go in, order, and be on your way with takeout in 15 minutes. Not bad for a pizza made from scratch right in front of you. The calzones are also amazing. Ok, my mouth is watering ...

1  Thank Virginia C

Been to Roberto's? Share your experiences!