“In The Mood for a Diner? Bob's Diner is for You!”
Review of Bob's Diner

Bob's Diner
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Carnegie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2017

We had lunch here today and found it to be perfect diner food. They had a nice-sized menu without the plethora of too many choices on it. I like a place that does not promote a multi-page menu; stick with the basics, add a couple of your own specialties, and you're good to go!

My dining partner had the Patty Melt with Home Fries and he raved about his meal, especially the Home Fries. I had a very tasty Club Sandwich with a side of Fries, and it was exactly what I wanted.

The service is the service you expect at a diner -- quick, professional, but without too much chit-chat. You want to get to know your server, go to Ruth's Chris. You want to get your order in, go to Bob's Diner.

This will go into our regular rotation of dining options.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

My husband and I have been to Bob's on numerous occasions and have yet to be disappointed. Food excellent, service marvelous, even in the enormous Sunday morning breakfast insanity. Great place!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Due to good reviews I went here again. Sticky salt and pepper shakers and sticky catsup. Sticky table top. Servers are nice, coffee is not good but food is OK and well priced. Crumbs on serving trays. It just is not a pleasant or clean atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The service is excellent, they come to the table with smiles on their faces and coffee right away. The portions are large and very good. I have never had a bad experience yet, we have been there several times now. The place could use some pictures or something else on the walls, but all in all it is a great place for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Went with the high expectations of most diners and it was OK. I was there for breakfast and had a western omelet. No taste. Potatoes were good but it just wasn't what I hoped for. It wasn't enough for me to go back. The business essential seemed steady.