Liberty Mountain Resort
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$152
Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg(Emmitsburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
SleepInn
US$99
US$89
US$80
US$79
US$110
US$107
Best Western Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$200
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Pool
US$190
US$170
AscendHotels
All reviewssmall mountaingolf packagemlk weekendski lodgeski gearround of golfice skatinghotel roomlift ticketspro shopmain buildingbuffet breakfasthot tubshort drivedouble black diamondcarrollwedding
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The room was beautiful - clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were all friendly and very informative. The pools and hot tub were great. The breakfast was delicious. The only criticism was that we were on the second floor and there were no elevators and we had quite a lot of luggage.

Apart from Gettysbury which was 15 mins drive away there was not a lot of places to eat in the vicinity and I felt the hotel restaurants were quite expensive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn548
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed here for a wedding this past weekend. I even purchased the room as part of a wedding package and for one night it was pricey. They charged my card on the day I made the reservation. I have never been charged by a hotel on the day of the reservation. I have only been charged after using the facilities. I asked and they just told me that it was "standard" practice. I do not agree. I travel a lot and have not had this happen before. I was disappointed with the price but figured that maybe it would be really nice. I was so wrong. I tried to get an earlier check in time because check in was at 3pm and the wedding was at 4pm. You'd think they would have earlier check in available for since the wedding is literally an hour after check in. That's not enough time to get ready if you've been traveling all day. Luckily I called ahead on the day of a couple of times and they were able to accommodate an earlier time for me. The room was updated that for sure but it was cheaply updated. There were dirty cups in the room when I checked in and when I showered there was hair ALL over the walls and floor. It was the first shower I had and I don't have that color hair, which tells me that the shower was never clean. The longer I stayed (which was only a night) the more I felt like they didn't clean the room. The screen to the porch was broken and a wasp looked like he was making a nest there. When I brought these issues up with the front desk all they said was "okay" and gave me my receipt. My parents were staying in a similar room that was older and far dirtier than the one I was in but cost about $50 more. This resort is obviously for the ski season, so you'd think that during the summer the prices would be a little better. I was sooooo disappointed with this hotel. I would not recommend staying here. If you need to come here for a wedding, there is a hotel down the road that only charges $80 instead of $200 a night. I wish I had just stayed there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Shannaboo16
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The view we had was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were nice, though expensive. My fiance and I were there for a wedding and everything turned out spectacularly! Would recommend to anyone in the area- or out of state like us!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We booked a room for a wedding in July, 2017. The room was very clean. The only complaint is that we were on the second floor and there are no elevators. The staff was willing to help with our bags but we were in a hurry to get to the reception. If anyone has trouble walking, you should request 1st floor. The reception was up the hill from the hotel but they had a bus that provided transportation. There are lots of steps to get to the venue but they had help for handicapped. You just needed to let the staff know. The food was great! Perfect place for a wedding reception.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This resort nestled into the Carroll Valley of Pennsylvania is just a short drive from Gettysburg. I stayed here for a conference and was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, professionalism of the staff and the amazingly beautiful setting. The facility has several very good restaurants on site for a wide variety of tastes. When I'm in this area I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business