“Always Excellent”
Review of Pho Kim 88

Pho Kim 88
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant with excellent service and incredible Vietnamese an Asian foods. The sushi bar is a variety of different tastes and the freshest in Pittsburgh. They have dinner specials which should not be passed up. Tonight we had fresh ginger salad, wonton soup, spring rolls, chicken and broccoli with fried rice. And a final treat Japanese ice cream. All this delicious food for $14. Besides just being a great restaurant it's an excellent value.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and toddler daughter and I were very happy with our lunch and it's our second visit in 2 weeks. He got the oxtail pho and I got the Bun (vermicelli noodles with pork & veggies); both were very fresh, tasty, and light. We lived in DC for a while, which is known for great pho, and this was just as amazing if not better. Their spring rolls and dumplings were also great, fresh and not too oily. They even did a baby pho for our 3yr old who loved it. A great place!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice hidden gem along rt 88. Very nice service. Hot tea while you are vaiting for takeout! Interesting menu. Food is nicely presented and is VERY good. Prices are just a tad on the high side but its worth it. Will definitely be back. Their seafood wonton is to DIE for!

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

My friend and I were in Pittsburgh to buy a saxophone and asked the guys in the store for a lunch recommendation. I'm so glad they suggested Pho Kim—a hidden gem in an otherwise average Pittsburgh shopping center. My friend and I both got bento boxes, and the steak and shrimp were perfectly done. My steak was delightfully tender, and the chicken on a stick deliciously seasoned.

At the end of the meal, the waitress brought us mochi ice cream gratis. Fortunately I had JUST enough room left after the wonton soup, California rolls, and dumplings.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

One of the things I miss about living in Pittsburgh is having a place like this down the street. The Vietnamese food is so good and there are a lot of options to choose from. The sauces are not overpowering and some of the dishes have a more subtle taste which is wonderful. They have a particularly great lemon grass dish and awesome spring rolls. We usually got take out and never tasted any difference than dining in. If you are in the South Hills, make sure to give it a try.