“Pho is wonderful”
Review of Pho Kim 88

Pho Kim 88
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were hungry for pho so we stopped by to give this place a try. We certainly were not disappointed. Broth was good but even better with the spicy hot sauce added. Beef was tender, service was good. Decor a bit dated with tables too close together but this can be overlooked for the good food. We also tried the Raycee roll which was very good. We will be going back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I've been going here for years, both with my family and friends. When people come to visit from out of town, I love to bring them here! Pho Kim has amazing lunch and dinner options. It is reasonably priced, with a lot of food for your money, and everything tastes amazing!! Their Pad Thai is my favourite of all time, and I highly recommend their sushi (especially the Royce roll). My brother loves their chicken dishes, and my dad loves their curries. It's easy to get seated at any time of day, but the restaurant is never empty, and the service is always fast and pleasant! I've also gotten take-out, which is fast and easy.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

great authentic Tai food. Always fresh ingredients, also have Vietnamese and sushi bar reasonable prices, and BYOB!

1  Thank zepaman
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I stop at Pho Kim every time I am in the mood for some good pho, especially great in the winter time. Pho is always my main go - to (NOTE I always do takeout and never have eaten inside the restaurant but the staff are always friendly and courteous). I get the beef pho, with great broth and sides of noodles, sprouts, cilantro, green onion, jalapeno, and thinly shaved beef along with a spicy tamarind sauce to add to your broth. It is truly build your own. The broth is tangy and tasty. You could drink it straight and be satiated by it alone, but don't forget to add the accoutremonts provided by PK88.

I always add an appetizer. I have had thai wings, spring rolls, fried spring rolls, and my personal favorite: salt and pepper shrimp, 4 to a portion, large peeled shrimp sauteed until golden brown and spiced just right with the aforementioned salt and pepper.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place when I visit Pittsburgh. I enjoy the fried cheese whontons and fried dumplings to start. Then hibachi chicken or spicy chicken for dinner. Finishing with fried ice cream with some hot fudge sauce! Find them in Clipper Magazine and on Local Flavor. They have great coupons and a 50% off deal when you can get it. Pho Kim 88 is definitely worth a visit.