US$99
US$93
CandlewoodSuites
US$98
HIExpress.com
Best Western Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
US$52
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$95
US$99
US$139
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleannormal breakfastindoor poolbreakfast serviceyogurtfitness centeroff the highwaybob evansbath towelshot tubstayed one nightnice breakfastnice stayenglish muffininnsconvenience
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I've stayed here on multiple occasions and have had mixed experiences; however, during my most recent stay, Lizzie went above and beyond expectations to ensure I had a pleasant experience. She was attentive, thoughtful and ensured my room preferences were accommodated. After a negative experience at this hotel last year, I was very impressed and thankful for Lizzie's hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Sarah G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear VBCERMAK,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Chambersburg and providing your honest feedback regarding your stay.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority here! I will make sure you pass your feedback on to Lizzie.

Once again, thank you so much for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Chambersburg.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and neat. Albeit no soap or shampoo. There are many places to have a meal whether it's fast food or fine dining. Speaking of meal...the breakfast at the hotel was mediocre at best
No fruit or yogurt or variety of eggs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Driving north and needing an overnight stay, we booked the Fairfield Inn in Chambersburg, these inns are always a good option. Disappointed however.
Our room was typical, but the inn didn't inform us that they ran out of staples of soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Made coffee in the morning, found that the little bags of condiments had been opened and missing pieces. The mini fridge only cooled for 2 hours, effectively making it useless. Will not return to this location in the future, sorry to say.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We ended up here for one night as we were attending an event at one of the local churches. Our room was clean, the heater worked, the bathroom was clean, and the bed was clean and comfortable. They had the normal breakfast service you are used to getting at a Fairfield Inn....no surprises there. If you want a more substantial breakfast, a Cracker Barrel is right next door or Bob Evans not even 5 mins away....its close to I-81... Seems like they have fixed some of the issues others complained about in 2017 posts

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sarah G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you again, the next time your travels bring you to the area. Have a great rest of the day.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The people were extremely kind! A young man working the desk Sunday the 4th at 11am was extremely helpful. We did, however, have some issues with the rooms. We had a phone in our room and my family’s connecting room, but there was no cord connecting either one to the wall. There were no blankets on the beds and when we called (on my cell phone) for some, it took 30 minutes as we waited up late at night and we were brought sheets. It wouldn’t have been an issue if the temperature unit worked. There were 2 temperatures- baking hot or frigid. Also the comforters were not washed and had some crusty food on it. We had no tissues in the tissue box and the shower had some gross potentially pubic hairs on the wall. The shower pressure and temperature was pretty good though. I wouldn’t have been upset if it was just me, however I was concerned about cleanliness as I was traveling with my disabled and immuno-compromised mother. Also we went for breakfast at 9:20 (40 minutes before closing) and much of the food was out and was not replenished in the buffet despite there being about 15 people in there still trying to eat. We also were concerned about our neighbors smoking inside the non-smoking hotel. It was difficult to deal with the issues as we were all quite exhausted from arranging and coordinating my grandmother’s funeral. Probably will go back to the Holiday Inn Express next time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank surrealidali

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.I sincerely apologize for you stay not being satisfactory.
Your comments will be passed along to our staff, and worked on by all team members.