“just ok”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

a group of us have gotten in the habit of eating here every August. it's ok but I think we should try some place different next year. not awful but there's surely a better option.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent lunch options from subs to sandwiches to salads to pasta. Homemade rolls and dressing are the bomb. I had a "leave it to us" submarine - love the romaine and cherry tomatoes which complement the toasted cheese and dressing. Fast efficient friendly service.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Mario's was highly recommended by someone we met at out hotel who had eaten there. We were so impressed, we went back the next night AND got a pizza to go. The pizza looked like something in a magazine.

The fresh baked bread is amazing, as well as Mario's marinara sauce.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited two weeks ago for a business trip with two co workers. We ordered a mozarella stick appetizer. We quickly realized they were frozen. Sauce was bland. I ordered a veal parmesan while a coworker ordered something else. Their food was bland with no seasoning and my linguini must have had all of the salt they didn't give her. The third coworker got cheese ravioli and said they were edible but not enjoyable. We ordered a pitcher of Yuengling beer only to find out that it was $14!! Ridiculous. I've honestly had better food at a gas station. We arrived about 6:30pm to a completely empty restaurant. That should have been our first warning. I can say without a doubt that we will never return.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I took my daughter and friend to lunch here. The service was very good and friendly. We each ordered something different. There are vegetarian options for any non meat eaters in your group. My pasta was good and the rolls for the hamburgers appeared to be homemade. The buns were huge and very tasty. I also like that they bring out bread to eat before your meal arrives. This is great especially if you are really hungry.