“Recommended by a friend ”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 175 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My coworker just loves this restaurant. He recommended that I go and I was pleasantly surprise because their Pizza is very very very good. Although I love pizza pizza but this pizza is more thin and is very delicious

Reviewed 28 August 2017

a group of us have gotten in the habit of eating here every August. it's ok but I think we should try some place different next year. not awful but there's surely a better option.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent lunch options from subs to sandwiches to salads to pasta. Homemade rolls and dressing are the bomb. I had a "leave it to us" submarine - love the romaine and cherry tomatoes which complement the toasted cheese and dressing. Fast efficient friendly service.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Mario's was highly recommended by someone we met at out hotel who had eaten there. We were so impressed, we went back the next night AND got a pizza to go. The pizza looked like something in a magazine.

The fresh baked bread is amazing, as well as Mario's marinara sauce.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited two weeks ago for a business trip with two co workers. We ordered a mozarella stick appetizer. We quickly realized they were frozen. Sauce was bland. I ordered a veal parmesan while a coworker ordered something else. Their food was bland with no seasoning and my linguini must have had all of the salt they didn't give her. The third coworker got cheese ravioli and said they were edible but not enjoyable. We ordered a pitcher of Yuengling beer only to find out that it was $14!! Ridiculous. I've honestly had better food at a gas station. We arrived about 6:30pm to a completely empty restaurant. That should have been our first warning. I can say without a doubt that we will never return.