“Good Meal, Exceptional Service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We came to Ruby Tuesday to meet family for dinner. There were 8 of us in our party.

Our server was the highlight of the visit. She was genuinely friendly, attentive, and had a wonderful attitude. When we asked her to check ingredients in a sauce, she gladly did so without hesitation.

Even though the restaurant wasn't very busy (odd for a Saturday night) and fairly quiet, she still came around to each of us when we ordered our dinners. That way, no one had to yell down to her. Nice touch.

She had our drinks out quickly, and food didn't take long.

Bacon burger was good, although not exceptional. A bit too expensive I thought. The bacon was excellent, crisp and cooked perfectly.

Those who got steaks didn't get them quite as ordered, but still enjoyed enough.

Fries are awesome here!

Salad bar was well-stocked, clean, and fresh.

I noticed a couple of entrees had vegetable sides which were quite small. I thought for the price, it should've included a slightly larger helping.

They don't offer a good selection of on-tap beer choices. No real craft beer, which is disappointing.

Restaurant was clean and comfortable.

A positive experience, even though I'm not a huge fan of chain restaurants in general. I thought it was a bit too much price wise, though.

Side note, I know this is fairly standard, but I hate it. They charge an extra dollar for a gluten-free bun. Seriously? If you elect a gluten free bun, it's because you have to, not because it tastes good...so why charge more to accommodate a person's allergy or intolerance?

Reviewed 9 October 2017

convenient next to hotel, menu was basic but all the food we received was fine. would go back if stayed locally again

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped for a late Sunday lunch and weren't disappointed. The salad bar had lots and lots of items to build a good green salad. My husband ordered a dinner to go with his salad bar and I ordered a bowl of vegetable soup. The lack of other variety of salads was disappointing. A broccoli salad or quinoa or something other than pasta or potato would have been welcome.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This Ruby Tuesday has Great Service and it is one of my favorite salad bars. Great palce for chicken.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Very accommodating to my special needs for salt-free ingredients.Their willingness to assist me in this health matter floors me each week when I drop in for lunch. The staff bends over backwards to help me in and out of this establishment with my cane.