“Very Good Pizza and Sandwiches”
Review of Caretti's Pizza

Caretti's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 181 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This restaurant is a classic Italian pizzeria style. Waitress and sit down eating along with take out and delivery.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Caretti's Pizza was recommended to me by a co-worker so I stopped by for a business lunch. Caretti's has a nice menu with many choices... sandwiches, pizzas, salads, platters, etc. We had a sandwich and pizza. Both were very good.
The staff was pleasant and helpful.
The restaurant area was clean and in good condition.
The prices seemed reasonable and the portion sizes were adequate.
I look forward to stopping by Caretti's in the future.

Caretti's P, Owner at Caretti's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for stopping by and we appreciate your review greatly.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

While traveling we booked a hotel and decided to find somewhere to eat that would accommodate our dietary needs! This place was a hit.

-It’s in a strip mall beside a Walmart, our GPS had a hard time getting us to the location.

- It’s a pretty small place, but the staff was excellent and knowledgeable about Gluten! They have a menu that consists of GF pizza, bread sticks, mozzarella, lasagna, salad, and subs.

-We ordered Gf pizza, breadsticks, and mozzarella sticks. Cost was $28! I consider that pretty good!

-Sauces were good, pizza was good, bread was wonderful, but I wasn’t a fan of the Mozzarella sticks!

Overall I’d rate this a 4 Star!!

Caretti's P, Manager at Caretti's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Yes. Hi. This is the manager at Caretti’s Pizza please take this review down this is for the wrong shop our shop is Caretti’s Pizzeria 2625 Philadelphia Ave Chambersburg, PA 717-263-9553

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I remember coming to Caretti's many years ago when I lived in the area. My wife checked out the reviews and we knew where we were going for lunch!

We arrived a little before noon on a Sunday and it was not very busy. We were seated and perused the menu. We couldn't help but notice how reasonable the prices were and the selections sounded delicious.

We placed an order for the cheesy breadsticks appetizer, my wife chose a veggie calzone and i picked the meatball sub. The appetizer and entrees arrived in a timely fashion. Everything looked amazing and tasted great. The breadsticks were made from pizza dough and had sliced cheese melted across the top. They come with a small cup of marinara. The calzone also comes with a small cup of marinara. The meatball sub also had sliced cheese melted across the top. Mmm!!!

The place was clean, the service good, the food excellent and the prices very reasonable. We will be back and would recommend this place to others.

Caretti's P, Manager at Caretti's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the review and rating!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I have reviewed before but I had to report another great visit. We live 500 miles from Chambersburg, but we have family there. Every time we go, we go to Caretti’s. The owner is Italian and is a great person (my son speaks Italian to him every time we go). The pizza was excellent again. It is so good, we get simple cheese and pepperoni pizzas. Thanks to everyone there for another great visit.

Caretti's P, Manager at Caretti's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you very very much for the review and I will pass on the word. Grazie and Buon Appetite!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Birch beer is what draws us here. We get a large cheese pizza and birch beer and we are happy. Visit was perfect, again.

Caretti's P, Owner at Caretti's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

The Pennsylvania Dutch Sparkling Birch Beer is pretty good! Thanks for the review and visit again soon! Grazie