“Solid”

Ranked #30 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Steak was very good.
Potato was a little on the small side and overcooked, but nothing to make a major deal about.,
I always wonder about why these places charge you 25 and 30 bucks for a steak and give you a 2 dollar potato,.
Waiter was fine.
Good time

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is the third time we've eaten here. The first time was fine, we ordered steaks and every thing went OK. The second time it took 52 minutes to get three (3) hamburgers.
This time was equally dismaying. Our waiter "E" was just too swarms for my taste
He said he was busy all night (at 6PM) as I looked around the mostly empty restaurant.
Offered water with lemon but brought no lemon. Offered two sizes of draft beer but did not know the sizes. I called Anthony the manager over and said, "Last time we ate here it was a two hours ordeal for hamburgers" He said he would keep an eye out for us.The burgers came, and mine was well done (supposed to be medium rare)
I called "E" who said just give me the burger and I'll get another, as he took my bread plate and wanted me to lift my burger off my plate and put it on the bread plate so he could carry it away. No removing the whole plate and redoing it all, no fine dining here!
Fortunately, "The Admiral" popped up and said they switched burgers on us"
I got hers (mine) and she got mine, hers. The killer was she ordered a plain burger with nothing else. I had fries with mine. No brainer, the bare plate is well and the plate with fries is medium rare. Couldn't be easier.
I left too much of a tip anyway, hoping "E" would ut it into "training for waiters 101 on YouTube"
PS: if you followed the tip suggestion on the bottom of the chit, please note they base the result on adding n the tax, so not only do you tip on the service, but the tax too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stopped in with friends for lunch. We were seated promptly. They were steady, several large parties. Service was very good. I tried the eight ounce sirloin medium well with a baked sweet potato. Both were very good, hot and flavorful. For the price, they should offer another side item on their steak lunch meals, should offer two instead of one. Other items tried were the new mushroom and gruyere burger and the third pound bacon cheese burger and loaded potato soup. These items were delicious as well. Everyone cleaned their plate. The bread loaf was very good as well. They have very nice lunch specials. We did not have room for dessert. I wanted to try the mini white turtle cheese cake, but was stuffed. Overall a very nice pleasant experience on a cold, damp, dreary day.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

stopped for lunch and I enjoyed a nice steak with fries. The food was perfect and the service was friendly and prompt.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

If you're hungry for mac and cheese the Longhorn is the place to go they make it in and individual little skillet which is out of this world.