“Great value great food”

Volcano Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I ordered the dinner special for about $14 dollars thinking that I would only get a snack size bite. Boy was I wrong.
Awesome sushi at an unbelievable price.
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I got the chicken teriyaki And it is to die for. Check out my picture it is high class. Then we got the desert which was fried cheesecake. That was excellent also

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Big portion of the hibachi chicken with rice - not at a hibachi table. Not a fan of the salad but overall other food had very nice flavor and overall taste. Nice presentation. Good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I come here a lot - possibly the best sushi and Japanese I've ever had. Everything is always excellent, and they are prompt, kind, and generous with occasional "on the house" appetizers. Carol, the main host, is fabulous. When I call in and start to give my phone number, she already knows what I am going to order. Dining-in is great as well, and BYOB is a nice option (there's a liquor store in the same plaza). I've never tried anything I didn't like from Volcano - this place is excellent. Highly recommend Volcano over the other Japanese restaurants in Chambersburg and the surrounding areas.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Surprisingly good Asian fare, above normal that expected for being in the middle of nowhere. Host was gracious and gave us free edamame. Dishes were abundant and many families were enjoying there time there.